Updated Visitor Information during Covid-19
Visits are currently by appointment only. You can book by calling us on 011-640-3100 or emailing email@example.com. The safety of our visitors and staff is our biggest priority, and best practice regarding Covid-19 prevention will be in place. Online programming will continue, including public webinars, weekly podcasts, as well as virtual classroom experiences for learners and educators who do not feel comfortable coming to the Centre.
Please take note of the following measures that are being put in place to help keep you safe
- Visitor numbers will be limited, keeping total daily visitor numbers below 100.
- Social distancing will be observed at all times. Markers are in place at our café and other spaces to promote physical distancing.
- Disinfecting and cleaning continuously.
- Removing or cordoning off interactive displays and other touchable exhibit elements.
- Providing hand sanitiser stations throughout the building .
- Screening for all staff.
- Wearing of masks at all times: no mask, no entry.
- On arrival you may be required to sign in and have your temperature taken.
- Booking at least 48 hours in advance is preferable to ensure you are able to visit at your preferred time, and secure a volunteer guide.
- Right of admission reserved.